Clubs and Wider Opportunities
The school has a wide variety of clubs and additional activities these include;
- The breakfast club – Children can come here from 7.30.a.m in the morning and for a small fee have their breakfast and be looked after by staff until the beginning of the school day.
- Art Club – A lunchtime club for Yrs 3-6
- Flow in Football - A lunchtime club run on a Monday and a Thursday and also an Afterschool club run on a Wednesday for Yrs 3-6.
- Lego Club - A lunchtime club for KS1 and KS2 run on a Wednesday
- Sports clubs and opportunities will run throughout the year allowing the children to have inter school competitive experiences, these include Netball, Cricket and Football.
While some clubs are seasonal the aim of the staff and volunteers who run the clubs is to always have a range of additional activities available for all of the children in the school, regardless of age group or particular interest.